- 1980s – present: In contract negotiations, IATSE rank-and-file are like boiled frogs…resulting in contracts that are “family killers.”
- 2006–There may still be time for the unions…
- 2007–“Greed alone cannot innovate” Runaway Production hollows out the labor force, film content, and contributes to hollowing out America’s middle class
- 2006 — Are there Positive Aspects of Runaway Production? Nope.
- 1940s Break up of the Feudal System, I mean Studio System, and the paradoxical end of the Golden Age of Hollywood
Andrea L. Siegel, Ph… on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Roberta A. Perry on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Roberta A. Perry on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Jeff Yana on 2000: Mikhail Glattes, Another… Mr WordPress on Hello world!