This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- 1980s – present: In contract negotiations, IATSE rank-and-file are like boiled frogs…resulting in contracts that are “family killers.”
- 2006–There may still be time for the unions…
- 2007–“Greed alone cannot innovate” Runaway Production hollows out the labor force, film content, and contributes to hollowing out America’s middle class
- 2006 — Are there Positive Aspects of Runaway Production? Nope.
- 1940s Break up of the Feudal System, I mean Studio System, and the paradoxical end of the Golden Age of Hollywood
Andrea L. Siegel, Ph… on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Roberta A. Perry on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Roberta A. Perry on 1940s The Conference of Studio… Jeff Yana on 2000: Mikhail Glattes, Another… Mr WordPress on Hello world!